- Please speak to Dr Duminy first.
In person and face to face.
You will not be charged for a consultation and you will NEVER be victimised in any way.
- Your complaint and your opinion will be treated respectfully.
- Over many years, we have found that most problems can be satisfactorily resolved in this way.
- When complaints are serious and when they involve other members of the practice staff,
you may be asked to put your complaint in writing.
- If a complaint has NOT been satisfactorily resolved internally, it may be escalated to
the Ombudsman of the Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of South Africa (Link)
- If, even at this level, there is no satisfactory solution,
the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) is there to protect the public.
They accept written complaints about Medical Practitioners (Link)